What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the browser of the User’s computer to record their activity by sending an anonymous ID that is stored on their computer to facilitate navigation, providing services such as granting access to Users who have previously registered on the site, or facilitating access to areas, services or promotions that are reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit the site. Cookies may also be used to count the number of visitors to the site, navigation and traffic parameters, the amount of time spent per session and/or monitor progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device, and do not provide references that allow us to know your personal data.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: these are the most basic, and among other aspects, they allow us to know whether a person or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or registered user is browsing, and basic tasks for the operation of any type of dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: these collect information on the type of browsing the user is carrying out, the sections they use most, the type of products they view, the time of day they connect, the languages they use, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these show advertising based on your browsing history, country of origin, language, etc. What is the difference between the company’s own cookies and third-party cookies? The company’s own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting, while third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What is the difference between the company’s own cookies and third-party cookies?
The company’s own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting, while third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Types of cookies used by the website.
The website uses its own and third-party cookies, which allow us to store and access information about the language, type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity carried out, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. CONFECCIONES M.R.F., S.A. does not use advertising cookies or behavioural advertising cookies.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- User ID (phpsessid, SESS): allows users to view and interact with the website, and the website to remember what information has been viewed and to change pages when browsing.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Woocommerce cookies (woocommerce_*): these cookies are necessary to add products to the shopping cart, purchase products and register as customers on the website.
- WordPress cookies(wordpress_*, wp-settings):these store authentication details and preferences for WordPress.
- Google Analytics(_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmd, _utmv, _utmz):stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and number of visitors to the website.
- Social networks: each social network (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) uses its own cookies so that users can click on the “Like” or “Share” buttons.