What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the browser of the User’s computer to register their activity by sending an anonymous identification that is stored on their computer to make browsing easier, providing services such as granting access to Users who have previously registered on the site, or providing access to areas, services or promotions that are exclusively reserved for them without having to register each time they visit the site. Cookies can also be used to count the number of visitors to the site, browsing and traffic parameters, the amount of time spent per session, and/or controlling the progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device, and do not provide any references that make it possible to know their personal details.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: these are the most basic type, and amongst other things make it possible to know if a human is browsing or an automated application, when an anonymous user or a registered user are browsing, and basic tasks to the operation of any kind of dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: these gather information on the type of browsing the user is carrying out, the sections they use the most, the type of products they view, the time of day when they connect, languages used, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these display publicity based on your browsing history, country of origin, language, et
What is the difference between the company’s own cookies and cookies from third parties?
The company’s own cookies are those that are generated by the page you visit, while third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The website uses our own and third party cookies, which allow us to store and access information about the language, type of browser used and other general characteristics that are predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity they carry out, in order to make improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. CONFECCIONES M.R.F., S.A. does not use advertising cookies or behavioural publicity cookies.
This website uses the following of our own cookies:
-User identification (phpsessid, SESS): allows users to view the webpage and interact with it, and the website to remember which information has been viewed and change page when browsing.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Woocommerce cookies (woocommerce_*): these cookies are required to add products to the shopping basket, purchase products and register as customers on the website.
– WordPress cookies (wordpress_*, wp-settings): these store authentication details and preferences for WordPress
-Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmd, _utmv, _utmz): stores cookies to produce statistics on traffic and number of visitors to the website.
-Social networks: each social network (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) uses its own cookies so that users can click on ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ buttons.
To avoid using cookies, you can access the website privately from your browser, or by deactivating cookie storage at any time on your browser. However, if you do this it is possible that the website may not function correctly.
The following links have information on how to deactivate cookies in the most popular browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies